We Have Everything You Need for Dental Implants
nusmiles Implant Group is your “one-stop-shop” for comprehensive implant treatments and tooth implants.
Forget booking appointments with multiple dental professionals and searching far and wide for Dental Implants in Brisbane.
At nusmiles Implant Group, you’ll find everything you need for dental implants in one dental implant clinic.
nusmiles Dental Implants
We offer comprehensive dental implant treatments & tooth implant procedure that will help you restore your smile.
- Implant Surgery & Restoration – We combine modern technologies with decades of experience to craft dental implants that fit perfectly.
- Bone Grafting & Sinus Lift Surgery – Provides the right support for your dental implants if you don’t have adequate bone material or supporting tissues in place.
- Implant Supported Overdentures – Available in fixed, removable, or implant-stabilised versions.
- Post-Operative Care – Instructions, prescriptions and practical advice to make sure you heal quickly and properly after your treatment.
Our Facilities – Dental Implants Coorparoo
At nusmiles Dental Implant Group, you’ll have everything you need for dental implant treatments under one roof.
- Onsite laboratory – We do all restorations and implant work on-site to ensure quality, comfort and a fast turnaround for you.
- Private recovery lounge – Relax and gather yourself in private after your treatment so you can return to your day more seamlessly.
- Free beverages – We offer tea and coffee in our waiting room, and we even provide lunch if your procedure lasts the whole day. Relax while you wait for teeth implants in Brisbane.
- Free street parking – Free and safe parking in a quiet neighbourhood.
Why Use Dental Implants?
Dental implant treatments have revolutionised the way we treat tooth loss. Instead of using conventional methods such as bridges or dentures, our new dental implant procedure can now surgically implant small titanium fixtures that are compatible with your natural biology into your jawbone to stimulate a strong and powerful new tooth root.
Dental implants also look and feel like natural teeth, making your transition to living with teeth replacements easier. Best of all, ceramic dental implants can last years and decades with proper care and maintenance.
Enjoy the stability and feel of a natural tooth with no more denture slipping with dental implant surgery! With our complete services, you won’t need to search any further for “best dental implants near me.”
Frequently asked questions
Dental bridges and implants are both good long term options for replacing teeth that need to be removed or are already missing. The main difference between the two is how they replace the teeth. A dental bridge requires assistance from the adjacent natural teeth to support it. A dental implant is uses the jaw bone to support it with no direct effect on the adjacent teeth. If the adjacent teeth are damaged or have large fillings then a bridge would be beneficial to protect the adjacent teeth and replace the missing tooth at the same time. If the adjacent teeth don’t need any treatment, then an implant may be better for replacing the missing tooth.
Usually one missing tooth is replaced by a bridge. The tooth directly in front of the space and the tooth directly behind the space support the false tooth in the middle. This scenario allows for two teeth supporting a third one which works quite well in terms of strength. Sometimes, two missing teeth right next to each other are supported by one tooth either side. However, strength is reduced in this scenario as there are two teeth supporting two other teeth.
Generally speaking, a bridge is really a few crowns joined together. One crown covers the tooth directly in front of the space and another covers the tooth directly behind the space. There is usually one false tooth in the middle joined to the other two crowns. The bridge is one piece and is cemented on to the prepared teeth.
A dental bridge will usually last on average 10 to 15 years. However, it all depends on how well it is looked after. A bridge is susceptible to wear and tear just like a normal tooth in the mouth. Although a bridge itself won’t decay or become infected, the teeth it sits over and the gum and bone surrounding it can. This can cause a bridge to fail. It is important to practice good oral hygiene to ensure that the dental bridge can last as long as possible. Regular dental checkups will also allow your dentist to identify any early problems and help correct them to get even more time out of your dental bridge.
Enhance Your Smile
At NuSmiles Dental