It is our mission to provide a personalised and dedicated dental service to our patients. We are passionate about patient-centred care, going above and beyond to make our patients feel comfortable from the moment they walk in our doors.
With our state-of-the-art, brand new facility, and a highly trained team you can take comfort in knowing you’ll receive the best care possible.
At your appointment, we will discuss any treatments that you require and supply you with an estimate of fees, with a variety of options to suit your needs and budget. We also process your Health Fund claim at the practice and offer ZipPay, Afterpay and Humm finance.
At NuSmiles Dental we provide exceptional general dentistry and offer bulk billing to DVA card holders* and children between 2 and 17 years of age*.
We offer no gap check-up and cleans* to patients with private health dental cover, and competitive pricing.
*Please call us to check your eligibility
Meet Our Team
Looking For A New Dentist? NuSmiles Dental Can Help
If you’re looking for a reliable, friendly, compassionate dentist that you can trust and come back to time and time again, the team at NuSmiles Dental are ideal for you. Our team is committed to dispelling fears and anxieties and creating a calm, comfortable environment for our patients. Our Bupa and Medibank Private dentists are always happy to welcome new patients, so if you’d like to book an appointment, don’t hesitate to contact us.
How To Prepare For Your Next Dental Visit
Before you head into the NuSmiles Dental clinic, you can do a few things to make the most of your appointment.
- Make a list of concerns. If you have pain or a cavity, a dentist from NuSmiles Dental clinic can help. Make a note of any problems, and we’ll go over them with you to make sure your teeth are in great shape.
- Think about your smile goals. Whatever you’re coming into the clinic for, we want you to think about your long-term goals. Whether you’re thinking of restorative dental or cosmetic dental, think about what you want your smile to look like, and we’ll discuss how we can make that happen.
- Eat before your appointment. Many people avoid meals before a dental appointment, but it’s better to visit the dentist on a full stomach. After certain procedures, you won’t be able to eat for up to a few hours, so it’s best to have something to eat beforehand.
- Head to your appointment early. Make sure you arrive early to your appointment, as your dentist may want to grab some information from you before you head in. Give yourself plenty of time to get relaxed.
Why Choose NuSmiles Dental?
NuSmiles Dental is a local favourite in the south Brisbane area for dental services, and it’s not hard to see why.
- Our experienced team. Dr Ethan Kim and Dr Mamta Soni are both incredible dentists dedicated to helping their patients feel relaxed and safe throughout their appointments. You can rest assured that you’re in the very best of hands at NuSmiles Dental.
- Our comprehensive services. No matter what dental services you need, the NuSmiles Dental team has you covered. There’s not much our dentists can’t do, from teeth cleanings and fillings to implants and teeth whitening.
- Our dedication to our profession. At NuSmiles Dental, we love what we do. We enjoy taking an anxious or fearful patient and helping them feel safe and comfortable. We’re committed to quality, transparency, and compassion. We can guarantee that you’ll walk out of our clinic with a smile on your face.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Affordable Dentist
The NuSmiles Dental team hears a range of questions every day. We love providing our patients with informative answers, so check below to see if we can answer your question now.
Do you take private health?
Is there a gap for major dental procedures?
Do you bulk bill at all?
How often should I see my dentist?
My tooth was hurting a lot, but now it’s stopped. Do I still need to see a dentist?
How can I manage the pain until my appointment at NuSmiles Dental?
When You Need A Medibank Or Bupa Dentist, Contact NuSmiles Dental
The NuSmiles Dental team are qualified to provide a vast range of dental services. Our team of dentists are passionate about oral health, and we firmly believe a trip to the dentist shouldn’t be painful or a source of anxiety. We’re proud of our ability to deliver compassionate, gentle, and professional services to treat the whole family. No matter what concerns you have regarding your teeth, the NuSmiles Dental team are committed to working with you to give you the smile of your dreams. If you need a Medicare or Bupa dentist, don’t hesitate to contact us today.